Hello everyone. I hope you all enjoyed parts 1 & 2 of Veiled Desires. Part 3 will be posted soon, with part 4 to come Next Monday!
While this is an AI generated story, there was a lot of editing that it needed, so I hope it all makes sense as you read it. Funny thing about AI, they have a setting to help cut repetition of words and phrases, and I am still tinkering with it to find a happy medium between lost words and getting the same phrases repeated over and over. I don't mind editing them a bit, it gives me a chance to throw a little of my writing abilities in there, but sometimes it get's a bit tedious trying to figure out what it's meaning was for a sentence.
Ok, enough of my ramblings! lol. Feel free to post your comments and let me know what you think.
Thank you!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment