Welcome to our site

Welcome to our site. We are just a couple of guys who like to write and play around with AI writing. Most of our posts will be NSFW, while others may not be. Some of our stories are gay (M/M), some are straight (M/F), but ALL story participants are almost never younger than 21 to comply with world wide "age of consent" restrictions. (Each story is Copyrighted by it's poster, so you may not copy, print, digitally or physically transfer any of them in any form!) We hope you enjoy reading these as much as we enjoyed creating them. If you have never tried to write adult text using an AI, you are in for a shock if you do. If you have tried, and got less than satisfying results, you should be aware that most AI's are limited (censured) in what they are allowed to produce. Some of the ones that are not limited, will sometimes skip a word now and then, and some will pick a phrase and repeat relentlessly, so it takes time to go through and edit these stories by hand. Currently, All posts are published as we finish a story. Our posting schedule is always subject to change. While these stories may be either hand written or AI generated, they are copyright owned by the poster and may not be reprinted in any form or fashion. All legit comments are welcome, unless you flame us, or post an ad, or some other nonsense. We (the contributors) will not collect any info from or about you nor will we ever IM/email you, unless you request us to. Have fun and enjoy, Beau and Narek

Sunday, September 21, 2025

Coming soon!! NSFW - Barfoot Summer {Gay}!!

 Hey guys and gals! 

Beau here once again. This next story, Barefoot Summer is in 4 parts, with part 1 coming up tomorrow!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did correcting all the AI flaws in it. lol. Yes, I'm, still playing with the settings to cut down on some if them, but I'll edit them all as I go along, just to be sure. 

Anyhow, good to see so many people investigating our sight and enjoying it! I hope you have as much fun with it as I have! Enjoy the stories, since they are free of charge to you! :)

Thanks everyone.

As always, comments are welcome, but all flames will be discarded. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post!

Hey guys.

   If you write, or use an AI to write, and would like to share your stuff here, just drop me a message. I'd love to have more people po...