Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the previous story!
I have already been working on the next segment of Trevor, in anticipation of the comments!
Please remember, your encouraging comments help make this all more enjoyable for us!
Now, the next story will be a 4 part AI generated one, titled "NSFW - Island Encounter - {Gay}"!
I hope you all enjoy it as well! I know I have enjoyed working on it. Yes, working on it, as in editing it. AI is far from perfect with it's wording and other things. Yes, they also like to repeat phrases now and then, which gets tedious. lol. But even with all that, I still enjoy all the work of getting them ready for you guys to read.
Enjoy! Comment honestly and often. If you didn't like a story, that's fine. Let us know how we can make it better! If you like a story, comment and let us know! All encouragement adds to our enjoyment of bringing these stories to you!
Thanks guys!
Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment