Welcome to our site

Welcome to our site. We are just a couple of guys who like to write and play around with AI writing. Most of our posts will be NSFW, while others may not be. Some of our stories are gay (M/M), some are straight (M/F), but ALL story participants are almost never younger than 21 to comply with world wide "age of consent" restrictions. (Each story is Copyrighted by it's poster, so you may not copy, print, digitally or physically transfer any of them in any form!) We hope you enjoy reading these as much as we enjoyed creating them. If you have never tried to write adult text using an AI, you are in for a shock if you do. If you have tried, and got less than satisfying results, you should be aware that most AI's are limited (censured) in what they are allowed to produce. Some of the ones that are not limited, will sometimes skip a word now and then, and some will pick a phrase and repeat relentlessly, so it takes time to go through and edit these stories by hand. Currently, All posts are published as we finish a story. Our posting schedule is always subject to change. While these stories may be either hand written or AI generated, they are copyright owned by the poster and may not be reprinted in any form or fashion. All legit comments are welcome, unless you flame us, or post an ad, or some other nonsense. We (the contributors) will not collect any info from or about you nor will we ever IM/email you, unless you request us to. Have fun and enjoy, Beau and Narek

Sunday, July 27, 2025

NSFW - Trevor - 5 {Gay}

     I woke up alone and hung over about 6 hours later and if it weren't for the little pain in my ass, I would have sworn it had all been a dream. I called out Jack's name and got no reply, so I crawled off the bed and checked around the house. The only sign he had been here was the slight pain I was feeling, so I went back to my room and grabbed clothes, then headed for the bathroom to take a shower. I stood in the shower remembering all that had happened last night, and soon found myself with an amazing erection, which I decided I would start my day off with a good old fashioned jerk off, then got clean. I got out of the shower, dressed, then did the other necessities and headed back to the kitchen to see what was there to eat. Then I heard my cell phone ringing, so I ran to get it to see who was calling. Turned out to be my ex, so I sent it to voicemail, then noticed I had missed 12 calls, and like 35 texts. I looked at the missed calls, all from my ex, and discarded them, I really should block her, then started on the texts. 29 from her, 5 from friends and 1 with only a number. She wanted to come over and see how I was doing, like she really gave a shit. The 5 friends were all offering to take me out to the clubs, and got a no thanks. I finally sat down to send the ex a text. 'I'm fine. Been hearing stories about you though. You a lesbian now?' was all I said. 2 minutes later I got a reply. 'I've always been bi' 'Enjoy then. Bye' was my final reply to her. I had wondered why she had left, and now I knew. Case closed. I got another reply from her but didn't bother to read it, instead I hit the block button on her. As soon as I was done, I got another message from the one with just a number. 'Jack here again, can I crash in your spare bed tonight? No more trix.' I opened them up and read both his messages.

    'Had to go check on another apt sorry to run out'. I figured he didn't get or didn't take the apartment, so I sent him a 'Sure thing' text, and then added him to my contacts list. I went back to the kitchen, grabbed a box of cereal and all the stuff to make it my breakfast and sat down to eat. I was off work today so didn't have to worry about that today or tomorrow, so I got my duster out and dusted everything in the house. As I was dusting, I noticed a few things my ex had left, and went to get a box to put them in. As I walked in the living room, there was a knock at the door, so I dropped the box and headed for the door. After looking out the peep hole, I shook my head and opened the door.

    “Hey Dawson.” I said.

    He was acting a bit odd for some reason and said sheepishly, “Hey Trevor.”

    I stepped back to let him in. “Have a seat. What's going on?”

    He looked up at me kind of worried, “I'm sure it's nothing.”

    “So tell me about it? What's up?” I asked.

    “Dude, I stopped by last night. And I heard what sounded like two guys having sex at your bedroom window. Anything you want to tell me?” Dawson asked.

    “Not really.” I said by way of a reply.

    “Ok, then just listen. I don't care who you fuck, as long as you are safe about it. I've never been concerned by gay guys, and a couple of my other friends are gay.”

    I put a shocked look on my face, “Do you ever fool around with them?”

    Dawson dropped his head and let it hang. “Um, Yeah, we have blown each other a few times.” 

    “So you are what, gay? Bisexual?” I asked.

    He raised up his head and looked at my eyes and let out a slow sigh. “Well, it's not a knew thing. I've had these feelings and urges since I was like 14. I've always known I was interested in guys, I just keep it to myself. Much like you have.” he said still looking me in the eyes for a clue.

    “Oh, so you think because two guys were here having sex that it was me?” I said with a laugh. “Could it perhaps be, oh I don't know, maybe a new room mate with his boyfriend? I don't have anything against gay people either, well except for one.”

    I saw surprise on his face because he hadn't even considered that as a possibility. “I... Um...” then what I said dawned on him, “So I guess now that you know I'm gay, you don't like me any more? Of all the narrow minded...”

    I held up my hands to stop him. “It's not you, we are still good friends.”

    “So who was fucking in your bed?” he finally asked.

    I looked him in the eyes with hopes of figuring out what he was up to, “Ok. You have to know more about my background before I say much more.” I told him that I had never been interested in a guy before, all the bad blowjobs and half assed sex I'd had, and finished with, “So he offered me a really good blowjob, and I took him up on it. Yes, we fucked. Yes, he was some of the best sex I've ever had.”

    “So why all the bad sex in the past?” he asked first.

    “Well, I'm not horse hung, but I'm fairly well endowed, and all my ex's have always said it hurt after a certain point, and few of them would take more than the head of it in their mouth. Last night someone actually swallowed me to my balls and took all of it inside their body and I loved it!” I said.

    “So how big is 'fairly well endowed'” he finally asked.

    I smiled sheepishly, “I've not measured it since I was like 15, so I can't honestly say, for sure, but it's bigger than most I have seen at the gym, and even in high school.”

    “Dude, I've seen you naked, it doesn't look much bigger than mine?” he said.

    I suddenly realized he had a hard on hiding in his jeans. “Well, I'm not going to whip it out and show it to you, so just take my word for it. It's well above average.” I said with an evil grin. I saw the disappointment flash across his face, then his smile was back.

    “I wasn't asking to see it, but you need to get a tape measure out and see how big it is.” he said with a laugh, “Now who is the gay guy you don't like?” he asked.

    “I never said it was a guy or a girl. But if you just have to know, it's my ex. She never told me she was bi or lesbian or what ever. But she left me to go be with some other female.” I said.

    “Oh shit dude! She left you for some other twat? That's got to be a kick in the nuts.” he said with a small laugh.

    “Yeah, not something I saw coming. But I wish her the best with it.” I said with a frown.

    “You're a bigger man than I am.” he said.

    “That's what I was trying to tell you earlier without being too blunt about it.” I laughed.

    He rolled his eyes. “Yeah, right dude.” he said. “I'll have to see that to believe it.”

    I gave him a look that said not happening, but then I thought back to last night. I knew Jack would be back at some point today, but maybe I could get another blowjob before he got here. I pushed that thought aside, and said, much to my surprise, “Ok, but the smallest gives the biggest a blowjob.”

    I could see the gears turning in his head. “I hope you enjoy this big boy.” Then he stood up and began shedding his pants and underwear. As he pushed them down his erection sprang out from behind them. “There ya go. Beat that.” I waved him closer to me, and reached out to take his member in my hand, eliciting a moan from him. “You can go ahead and get started any time, unless you think you can beat it.”

    “I'm already beating it.” I said as I kept stroking his 7 inch manhood.

    “Come on dude, this is a competition, so stand up, and whip it out.” he said.

    I hesitated for a minute, then slowly stood up. “Are you sure about this dude? You really gonna suck me off when I win?”

    “Tell ya what. If you win, I'll not only blow you but you can even fuck me.” Dawson said.

    “The way you spoke earlier, you haven't done that yet. You really gonna give it up to me?” I asked.

    He cocked his head to the side and smiled. “No way you are going to win, little bit.” He said sarcastically. I lifted my shirt up and grasped the snap on my pants, then gave him a hard stare. I unzipped my pants and let them slide down my legs, then I grabbed my underwear and hesitated.

    “Would you like the honor of pulling these down for me? That way you are already on your knees and ready to swallow it for me.” I said with a big grin.

    He walked over to me and brushed the front of my undies with is hand and smiled like he knew he had won. I happen to be a grower, so my cock isn't but about 4 inches long when soft. He kneeled in front of me and then reached up to grab my waistband and began lowering them. Seeing his beautiful face at crotch level, and the little rub he had given me had me started on getting hard. As he pulled them further down and got a look at my manhood, I saw his eyes go wider. He pulled them all the way down till they met my pants, and grabbed hold of my cock and began slowly stroking it. Needless to say, this had the desired effect and I was erect in record time. “Holly shit dude! This think must be about 9 inches long!” he said in dread.

    “Some where around there, I guess. Ok, swallow that thing for me.” I ordered in no uncertain terms.

    “Dude. You were serious about that? Bro, I don't know if I can manage all this.” he said as he kept stroking me.

    “Hey bro, you agreed to it.” I said, “Now get busy!”

    Hesitantly he lowered his mouth to my hard on and stuck out his tongue to lick my head. I laid my hand on the top of his head and told him to open up. He complied with my directive and then moved closer to take the head between his lips. As he swirled him tongue around my head, I deposited a blob of precum on his tongue, for his efforts. He moaned and started taking more of my cock in his mouth. I knew he wouldn't be able to take it all down his throat, but I kept up the pretense of him swallowing it. As I hit the back of his throat, I heard him gag. I would like to think I am a good guy and relented on making him swallow me, but I didn't. I still can't believe what I actually did though. I used the hand on top of his head to guide more of me in him, forcing my way into his throat, and I didn't stop till he had every inch of me buried deep in his mouth and throat, still gagging. That was when I relented and pulled him off my cock. “Sorry dude, I've never had a dork this big in my mouth before.”

    “I'm sorry too Dawson. I can't believe I forced my dick down your throat.” I said.

    He looked up at me and saw the concern on my face, “It's cool dude. I deserved it, and sort of liked being forced to take it. A deal is a deal, and I want you to throat fuck me till you shoot that hot load in my throat.” he said with lust filled eyes.

    I stepped away from him, then reached down to pull up my underwear and pants. “Dude, I don't think I can do this. I release you from our deal, and call it all good since you did actually take it all.” I said. “I just hope my little stunt didn't hurt our friendship.”

    He looked up at me in dismay, “But dude. I've wanted to suck you off since the day we met, and I finally get a chance and you are going to deny me this?”

    “Yes Dawson, I am going to deny you, for today. May another time or day, I wouldn't. I don't know.” I said.

    “So I might get another chance to suck on that big dick? Let you throat fuck me? Get you to shove it deep in my ass?” he asked.

    “Maybe one day.” I said, as I stepped back over to him and extended my hand to help him out of the floor.

    “Ahh. It's your guy friend. You want to find out what lies there and don't want to fuck things up. I get it.” Dawson said.

    “Something like that, yes.” I lied. In reality I didn't trust myself around him right now. Since I had forced him to swallow me, I had felt a little more than remorse for having done it. “And again, I'm sorry I force you to swallow my cock. I hope I didn't hurt you.” I said letting my smile slip and the regret show.

    “I'm fine, jackass.” he cleared his throat, “I really want you to know that I truly enjoyed it and would love to have you force feed me that big thing.”

    I pointed at the chair behind him and asked him to sit. About this time I heard a knock on my door. As I opened the door to find Jack standing there, he said, “I see you are dressed. Want to go get some food?” I opened the door wider inviting him in, and lead him to the living room.

    I was surprised when they saw each other and each called the others name. “You two know each other?” I asked. They both nodded.

    “I had no idea you knew our fair Jack.” Dawson said.

    “Well, it's a recent thing.” Jack said. “We met at a restaurant yesterday. I had recalled seeing him back in college and introduced myself. After that we went out for drinks, and ended up here getting totally drunk.”

    I could see the wheels turning in Dawson's eyes. “So, you are the one that I heard getting laid last night then?” Jack nodded. “Was it any good?” he said with a deceptive smile. I quickly put 2 and 2 together and realized they had been together at some point.

    “Jack, you don't have to answer that. We wouldn't want my head to swell or my face to turn red.” I said pointing to my lower head and then my face. Jack shot me a look. “It's ok. I told him it was me he heard with all the noise, just not who I was with. You confirmed that already.”

    “I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to out you.” Jack said. “And to answer your question, it was very good. In fact, the best I've had in a while.” My face turned beet red.

    Dawson looked back and forth between us. “Well, I'm glad someone finally got hold of that big dick of his.” he said flipping a thumb my direction.

    I decided to change the topic, and said, “So, lunch anyone? I could go for some pizza.”

    They spoke in unison to say 'That sounds really good.' I offered a hand to Dawson and pulled him out of the chair, then pulled Jack into a kiss, then looked at Dawson. I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips before we all headed out to get pizza. Since Dawson had parked behind me, we all took his car. Got there, seated and ate, then left headed back to my place.

    “So, how did you two meet?” I asked.

    “Friend of a friend, actually.” Dawson said.

    “You two ever hooked up to fool around?” I asked.

    “Yeah, a few times. But this joker never let me fuck him.” Jack said flipping his thumb at Dawson.

    “So, just blowjobs then, or did he fuck you?” I asked looking at Jack.

    Dawson spoke up this time, “I've only ever fucked one guy, Trev, and it wasn't our Jack here. And before you ask, I'm just not that comfortable being the top, so only the once, but I'm scared half to death to try to be the bottom as well.”

    “Ok, I guess I can see that, but then why did you come up with the arrangement that I could fuck you if my dick was bigger?” I asked. Jack had surprise showing on his face.

    “Honestly, I don't know. I actually figured you just had 6 inches and I knew I had that beat.” Dawson said.

    “So the uncomfortable top wanted to fuck me, and what give me a bad fuck?” I said. “You know I'm straight, or at least thought I had never been with a guy before.”

    “I know, I don't know why I said it. I wouldn't have gone thru with it.” he said.

    “So let me get this right. Mr 'I'll blow you but that's it' offered you his ass and you haven't fucked him yet?” Jack said.

    Dawson spoke up now, “I got one better for you. Our initial agreement was who ever was shorter would swallow the other one. I had just got started trying to take that horse cock and started gagging, when he forced his entire cock in my throat. And as much as I hate to admit this, I wanted him to keep doing it, but no, he felt bad about forcing it in and pulled out.”

    “So, our Trevor has a little mean streak now and then. Good to know. And our Dawson wants to be force fed a big dick. Also good to know. Or is it just Trevor's dick you want to be force fed?” Jack said.

    Dawson's face was red now and I think he was wishing he hadn't stayed in this conversation. “Well, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to do anything more with guys, so it's a mute point.” I said.

    “But I owe you a blowjob and a piece of my ass.” Dawson spat out.

    “Yeah, I know. I guess it will just be an uncollected debt.” I said.

    “I'll make the sacrifice and take that debt from him, so now you owe me a piece of ass and a wild blowjob. I may not be as long as he is, but I have enough to throat fuck you.” Jack said with a grin.

    “Jack, you and I may be totally different, but I couldn't do it. I felt bad and I mean REALLY bad for forcing my manhood into his throat just the once. But I don't think you could do it either.” I said, “Now mutual blowjobs, and some fucking, I can see that. Hell, I'll let you two use my spare room for that, but please don't force anyone to take all that fat piece of meat.”

    They looked at one another and I could tell there was some interest there on both parts, but then the both turned to look at me. I knew they both wanted to be with me. I have to admit it was an intriguing thought to have sex with both of them, maybe Jack plowing my hole with that fat meat of his while Dawson and I had a 69, but I shoved it aside. “If we do that, where will you be and what will you be doing, Trevor?” Jack asked softly.

    I thought for a minute. “I suppose I'll be right here watching TV, or maybe go for a nice long walk. Why does it matter?”

    Dawson said, “It matters because I want, we both want to be with you.”

    I thought about it another minute, “Here is what I think. I think it's just due to the fact I have a long dick. And if I'm wrong, well, I'm sorry I said it. But guys, as flattering as it is to have you both have interest, I just can't do it. I'm straight and I don't think that will ever change. Just now I know that I CAN get a BJ any time.” I said with a smirk.

    “Come on Dawson, I want to collect on that debt you owe me.” Jack said with a smile.

    They got up and headed to the spare bedroom. I flipped on the TV and started hinting something to watch, but nothing really interested me, so I want to my room and changed to some running gear, then headed out the door for a long run.


    That's it for now guys. The story of how Trevor was introduced to gay sex. If I get enough comments, I my try to add a section 2 to this at some point

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Beau ©2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post!

Hey guys.

   If you write, or use an AI to write, and would like to share your stuff here, just drop me a message. I'd love to have more people po...