Hey guys!
Let's start with wishes for a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there!
My next story isn't hand written, as I had expected in my previous note due to some hopefully temporary writing issues. Mainly the fact that I have a very difficult time writing short stories. So far that story is at 133 pages and has a word count of a mere 73,000+ words (book level is 75,000 - 100,000 words), where as this next AI story has a page count of like 8 and a word count of 4,200+ ish.
Anyhow, this time I opted to put the AI to yet another task. One I have not tried until now, and that is a straight story. As you may have determined, straight sex is not my personal preference so I can't judge for sure if this is one of my better works, but I think it is a pretty good one. Read it and leave your comments, but no flames if you hate it or think it isn't well written. A simple "Nope" or something similar will suffice. I look forward to reading your comments!
Thanks guys!
Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment