Hey everyone! The next story "NSFW - Sunrise Encounter {gay} - 1" will post about midnight tonight, with part 2 the following Monday!
I hope you all enjoyed the previous 4 part story! I had a lot of fun writing it, or actually getting the AI to write it, and editing it. I made some more tweaks to the AI settings, and this one took a lot less editing! I'll keep playing with the setting of the AI in an attempt to get more details in the sex scenes, since I prefer to have a bit more umph in my sex scenes, but for now it does ok, for what it is.
This one is a little bit shorter then most of the other posts, but I believe it is a little better than the others.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! My next post may be a little different format, since it may be a hand written and very long post, but I'm getting ahead of myself a bit. Tune in later to know more!
Have fun!
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment