Welcome to our site

Welcome to our site. We are just a couple of guys who like to write and play around with AI writing. Most of our posts will be NSFW, while others may not be. Some of our stories are gay (M/M), some are straight (M/F), but ALL story participants are almost never younger than 21 to comply with world wide "age of consent" restrictions. (Each story is Copyrighted by it's poster, so you may not copy, print, digitally or physically transfer any of them in any form!) We hope you enjoy reading these as much as we enjoyed creating them. If you have never tried to write adult text using an AI, you are in for a shock if you do. If you have tried, and got less than satisfying results, you should be aware that most AI's are limited (censured) in what they are allowed to produce. Some of the ones that are not limited, will sometimes skip a word now and then, and some will pick a phrase and repeat relentlessly, so it takes time to go through and edit these stories by hand. Currently, All posts are published as we finish a story. Our posting schedule is always subject to change. While these stories may be either hand written or AI generated, they are copyright owned by the poster and may not be reprinted in any form or fashion. All legit comments are welcome, unless you flame us, or post an ad, or some other nonsense. We (the contributors) will not collect any info from or about you nor will we ever IM/email you, unless you request us to. Have fun and enjoy, Beau and Narek

Sunday, June 29, 2025

NSFW - Trevor - 1 {Gay}

     Hello good people, my name is Trevor. I'm a 33 year old 'straight' man and this is my story. While I hope you can find it all believable, to this day I still find it hard to believe, but here goes. Oh wait. Before we start, I have an admission to make. Later there is an incestuous part where I imply that I am under age, but I was actually 19 and a little on the stupid side about some things.

    About 5 years ago, I was out at dinner alone because my girlfriend had just broken up with me after a 7 year relationship. I am a fairly out going guy, and usually make friends pretty easily. This night I was off my usual game though. I just wanted to be left alone. Yes, I was a little depressed from having my girlfriend admit she was cheating on me. I'm not one of those gorgeous guys like in the magazine ads, but I'm not ugly either, and I'm no slouch in the bedroom, so I couldn't figure out why she had cheated and left. 

    Anyhow, as I said, I was out for dinner, sitting quietly, alone, munching my burger when a guy walks up to my table. He looked vaguely familiar, but I didn't know him.

    “I hate to bother you while you are eating, but is your name Trevor?” he said.

    “Yes, I'm Trevor. I don't think I know you, do I?” I said in reply.

    “No, we never met but I remember seeing you around in college a few years ago.” he said. “My name in Jack. I saw you sitting here alone and thought I would just come say hi.”

    “Good to meet you Jack, yeah I sort of remember seeing you around school. Man, that's been a long time ago. How have you been?” I said.

    “Not bad I guess. Working my ass off trying to get over being dumped a while back. How have you been?” Jack said.

    Now Jack wasn't what I would actually call a wonder to behold, but I could tell he was considered very good looking, which probably explains why we never met in college. I seem to remember him hanging out with a few of those model types back then. I never had the time to be super social in college because the classes I was taking were rather tough one. “Ahh, well we are in that same boat. I just got dumped a few days ago.” I said with a laugh.

    “Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that.” he said. “I got dumped about a week ago.” He said with a little laugh. “Guess I wasn't what he wanted to spend his life with after all.”

    I was taken aback at him saying he was gay. “Yeah, my girl decided she wanted something different too, I guess.” I said.

    “Yeah, it's a shame when people let you down like that. But I guess it's a part of life.” Jack said.

    “Yeah, I guess. But we'll both get over it before too long.” I said.

    “I guess.” I'm not sure why I said this next part. “I'm sure you already have plans, but how would you like to join me for a few drinks?” I figured we could talk about our being dumped, I guess, and maybe get to know one another, since I've never had anything against gay guys.

    “That sounds good man, but I need to make a quick stop first, if that's ok.” Jack said.

    “Sure thing.” I said, then gave him the name a bar I was thinking of checking out.

    “A sports bar? Not really my scene, how about something a little calmer?” he said then named another bar.

    “Ok. I've been there before. Nice place. See you there in what, an hour?” I said.

    “Sounds good. See you there.” he said with a smile and a wave. I went back to eating my dinner, and when I was finished, I got up to leave. I still had about 45 minutes to kill till he would meet me at this bar, so I just drove around for a while, then headed to the bar. I walked in and was soon seated at a table, and just as the waitress came by to get my order, Jack came sauntering in, spotted me and headed for my table. “Hey Trevor.”

    “Hey Jack, she's asking for orders. Get yours while you can.” I said. He ordered a screw driver and I got a rum and coke. After the waitress left, I asked, “Did you get your errand taken care of?” 

    “Yeah, but I think I'm going to have to pass on it. The rent is a bit more than I can actually afford.” He said rather glumly.

    “Oh man, that sucks. Where was the place?” I asked. He told me, and it was in my neighborhood. “I live not too far from there. I have a house not 2 blocks from there. It's a great neighborhood.” 

    “Really? Just think, we were almost neighbors.” he said with another smile.

    “Sounds like it. I may have to move before long myself. With her gone the rent is a little higher than I like, but I hate to give it up.” I said.

    “Well, maybe you will meet someone new, or get a room mate to make up for it.” he said.

    By now, we were both on our second drink, and I knew if I drank any more I would be in no condition to drive. “Man, I'm going to have to slow down on the drinks or I'll never make it home.” Then a thought hit me. “You know, we could go to my place and drink a while, if you want.” I could tell from the look on his face that he thought more of it than I meant, but I just let it slide.

    “Yeah, we could. I'd invite you to my place, but I live with my mom, and it's just a small 2 bedroom place.” he said. “And I don't normally drink around her.”

    “Just judging by the description, I think you could use a night away from her.” I said with a laugh. “You are welcome to stay in my spare room, if you want. That way you can get as drunk as you want and not have to deal with her.” Why I actually cared, I couldn't say, but I remember similar things from my past. Besides, I was a little lonely and it would be nice to have someone to talk to for a while. Someone who wasn't my friends and wouldn't tell me, 'Man you need to just get over it. Let's go to the bar, I'll be your wing man.' like they had already said. I know I didn't know him at all, but I had a feeling he was a good guy.

    “You know what dude? That sounds like a hell of a good idea. I could stand to tie one on without hearing from her about it. Thank you for the invite.” he said.

    “No problem dude. It'll be nice to have someone around the house again, for a change.” I said. I finished my drink. “You ready to head out?” 

    He turned up his drink and finished it. “Sure. Let's go.” He said. “I'll follow you.”

    Made sense to me. I got in my car and watched to see where he was parked, and waited till he had pulled out and he slowed to let me out in front of him. I drove home just hoping the booze wouldn't hit me too hard before I got home. There is a liquor store on the way to my place so I pulled in with Jack right behind me. I climbed out and walked to his car. As he rolled down the window, I said, “I got to thinking about it on the way, and didn't know if you wanted more screw drivers, or something else to drink. But all I have at home is more rum.”

    “Oh man, rum is fine. But since we are here.” he said as he slowly opened the door.

    We both headed into the store. I got a bottle of vodka and he got a bottle of tequila. I gave him a look. “Man, I can't drink that stuff. It really fucks me up.”

    “Me too.” He said with a smile.

    I noticed the guy behind the counter giving us both an odd look, but let it go and handed over the money for the booze. We headed back out to our cars, and finished the drive to my place. I climbed out and locked up my car, out of habit. Jack followed me to the door as I unlocked it and I stepped back to let him in. “Excuse the mess. I'm not a great house keeper.” I said.

    He looked around and noticed a little dust. “Man, this looks great to me.” Jack said. I told him 'Thank you', then lead him to the kitchen and took my rum and some ice out of the freezer and sat them beside the fridge then pointed to the 2nd cabinet over for glasses.

    “Tall or short for you?” He asked.

    “Short one for me.” I said as I opened the fridge to grab cokes and OJ. I noticed he grabbed a short one also. I mixed my drink a bit stiff, then stepped back to watch how me mixed his. His was mostly vodka and a splash of OJ, and I was like wow. “Like 'em stiff, do ya?”

    He gave me a bit of a dirty look, gave a quick glanced down at my crotch, then said, “The stiffer the better.” I had a laugh at that knowing that wasn't going to happen.

    I left everything sitting out on the counter, except the ice, and motioned him to the hall way to show him the spare bedroom. “I probably should change those sheets, they might be a little dusty.” I said as I headed to the linen closet, which was right next to the bathroom. I pointed into the bathroom and told him, 'Potty is here' then grabbed sheets and headed back to the spare room.

    “It's cool dude. A little dust never hurt anyone.” he said as he walked in and took the sheets from me and dropped them in the chair. “I'll change them when I get out of it tomorrow.”

    “If you are sure.”, I said patting the bed to see how much dust floated up.

    He flopped down on the bed without spilling a drop of his now half empty drink. “Oh man! This is comfy!”

    I'm not sure when he had unbuttoned his shirt, but I couldn't help checking out his entire body. Very nice body I thought to myself. I was surprised to find my cock growing, so I quickly turned and headed back to the living room. “Make yourself at home.” I shot over my shoulder.

    I sat on the couch and as I looked up, I noticed he had removed his shirt and his pants before heading to the living room to join me. Not the first guy I had seen in his underwear, or less, so it really didn't bother me. “Maybe I over stepped your 'make myself at home' comment. I'll go put my pants back on.”

    I thought about it a second, “No dude. You're fine. Not going to bother me one bit.” I said as I headed to the kitchen to fix another drink. He followed me and I noticed the tequila wasn't on the counter and wondered where it went. He stepped up next to me and then I felt something brush my ass as he stepped over to open the freezer. He reached in the freezer and pulled out the missing bottle, and waved it my direction. “Maybe after this one.” I said.

    He nodded then popped the top on it and poured some in his glass. “Think I'll swap over now.”, he said. As I turned to go back to the couch, he glanced down at my ass, and said, “Nice ass dude.”

    I grinned, but kept walking. I'm not used to being hit on, so I really didn't think he was hitting on me, and as he came to sit down next to me. I said, “Thanks.” and left it at that. As he crossed in front of me to get to the other end of the couch, I noticed his basket was more full than it had been earlier, but I still hadn't put 2 and 2 together yet. So yes, there is a more than half naked gay guy in my place, and I haven't yet realized he might have an interest in me yet. I'm oblivious, if you haven't figured it out yet.

    I looked his direction and noticed one hand on his drink the other on his crotch, “Want to watch some TV, or music or something?” I asked.

    He mumbled under his breath, 'Or something' then cleared his throat and said, “Either of those or we can just talk, it's up to you dude.”

    “Talking is always good dude. What should we talk about?” I said. I had a feeling he wanted to talk and I wasn't opposed to it.

    “If you are up to it, why did you and the girl split up?” he asked.

    I wasn't sure I wanted to start off with that particular topic, but decided it was ok. “I honestly have no idea. She was late getting here for a few days then walked in that last night and told me she had met someone new and had been seeing them the past few weeks. I was honestly flabbergasted about it. We had a good sex life, or so I thought, and I thought we were in love. I heard from a mutual friend yesterday that she was seeing some other girl now. Maybe she is a lesbian and I never knew it.”

    “Wow dude. I'm sorry to hear that.” he said with a look of almost pity on his face. “My X and I had been together about 2 years, but we fought more than any thing else. So in a way it was a relief when he decided to end it. Sadly, it was his place, so I had to move back to mom's place to stay a while. So, now at my age I'm single again.” He said the last like it was a deadly sin or something.

    “Well, sorry you two broke up and you had to go live with your mom. But even at your age, there is nothing wrong with being single. The world is your oyster, as my mom was always fond of saying.” I replied.

    “Yeah, for you maybe, but in my world, 30 is like 50. Makes it hard to meet new people who are looking for more than a fast fuck.” Jack said.

    “Well, you could always lie about your age if it's just a number they want. I mean, look at you! You got a nice face, a hell of a body and not that I'm any real judge but I'd dare say a large cock, if I can judge by the way your underwear fit. Plus, a nice ass. Maybe even better than my X's and she had a very nice ass.” I said as I felt my face turn red as fire.

    He eyed me up and down. “No need to be turning red, dude, there is nothing wrong with looking over another guys body. Hell, I would be looking you over a lot more if you were to get more comfortable.”

    Now it suddenly dawned on me that he was at least a little interested. “That might be a bit much, since I'm often nude around here. Not that it would be a bad thing for you, but I'm not sure I would be comfortable naked around another guy. I mean the gym is one thing, but here, I just don't know.”

    “What ever you feel is right dude, but I won't complain a bit.” he said with a grin. “Besides, I'm not planning to rape you or anything, I just don't mind seeing naked guys, or even almost naked ones.” I finished my drink and headed to get a refill. He was right behind me. “And I am good judge, and you DO have a very nice ass yourself.”

    I scoffed at what he had said. “Well, I think you are blind, myself. My ass is only decent, much like the rest of me.”

    He turned toward me and laid his hands on my shoulder to look me in the eyes, “I won't believe it's only decent until I see it for myself.” Then he dropped his hands to the buttons on my shirt and looked back into my eyes asking if he could unbutton my shirt. My eyes dropped down landing on his erectness, and I nodded my head slightly, letting him know it was ok. He slowly fumbled with the first couple of buttons then became more confident with slowly unbuttoning my shirt. 

    I stopped him as he slowly started to slip my shirt off. “Dude, I hope you aren't expecting to find perfection or something. I am far from perfect.” I said then pulled off my shirt letting my gaze drop to the floor again.

    “Well, you know. Perfect is in the eye of the beholder. Abs like mine take way too much work to maintain, and while you have a start to them, I think your chest is perfectly defined. And I love those tiny little nipples you have.” he said with a bit of a growl in his voice.

    I picked up my drink and turned it up then refilled my glass again. “I appreciate that.” I said. My face still pointed at the ground in embarrassment. I couldn't manage to lift it back up to look in his face. 

    He placed a hand under my chin and lifted my face up. “To me, what I see so far is perfect, and I'm sure the rest is too. I'm so sure, in fact, that I am already hard just thinking about jerking off to the memory of you.”

    My mouth fell open. “Really dude? You're going to jerk off to just seeing my chest?” At this point my adventurous nature came out to play, and I reached for the button on my pants. “Maybe I should show you the rest so you have a real reason the jerk off.”

    “If you do that I might not be able to wait till I go to bed to jerk off.” he smiled.

    As I unsnapped my pants and reached for the zipper, just to tease him, I managed my best smile and said, “Just one thing. You have to give me your HONEST appraisal of what you see, if I do this.” He nodded and swallowed. “And I mean HONEST. No BS.” 

    He reached up and crossed his heart, then reached out to take the flaps of my jeans in his hands. I kept my hands in place, not sure I wanted him to take control. I finally let my hands fall to my side and let him lower my jeans. I didn't notice that my underwear went with them. I stood there looking up at the ceiling, just waiting for the bad comments to start. “Well, I have to say. The only thing I see wrong is your bush needs to be trimmed. I love all the hair on your chest and especially that happy trail going down to that huge cock. Speaking of that cock, make me a promise, if it gets hard, I get to suck it for you.”

    He didn't touch my cock, but I felt him kneel down in front of me. I could feel his warm breath across my big balls, and looked down to see what he was up to, and noticed he was looking up at me waiting for me to step out of my jeans. I stumbled as I went to raise my foot to step out of my jeans, no longer caring if my underwear where missing. This brought my cock in firm contact with his face. I reached out and laid a hand on his shoulder to steady myself. I gave a slight shove to his head to get him away from my now growing cock. “I can't promise you any such thing.” I finally said. Once the first foot was free, I lifted my other foot and stepped the rest of the way out of my jeans and underwear. It suddenly dawned on me that he was as erect as I was and I was naked, and half hard in front of a gay guy who had offered to suck my dick.

    “How long since you had a good blow job?” he asked, still on his knees with his warm breath once again brushing my junk. He tilted his head back up to look in my eyes as he raised a hand up to almost touch my cock. 

    I looked away from him, thinking about his question and his offer. When I looked back at him, I took his hand in mine and lifted him up to a standing position. “Several months, and maybe even years. Only months since my last decent blowjob though.” I finally said. I handed him his drink, then picked up my own and downed it too. I took his hand again, and started walking. When I stopped, we were standing at my bedroom door. I froze wondering if I was really ok with letting him suck me off.

    “I've been told I give a great blowjob.” he said softly. “I'm pretty sure I can even swallow that big thing for you, if you want it.”

    It had been ages since anyone had swallowed me to the root. I soon realized that I did want this to happen. I wanted to feed him my big dick and let him swallow me to the root. The thought of getting a great blowjob had me leaking precum, and I suddenly felt a finger glide across the head of my cock. I glanced down and watched his hand as he lifted it to his lips to lick my precum off his fingers with a huge smile and a small groan. I had about decided to turn around and take him back to the couch and explain, or try to explain that I'm not gay. I have nothing against gay people, but I'm just not into sex with another guy. Until. Until I saw the look on his face when he got a taste of my precum. My mind was made up. I stepped into the bedroom and pulled him along with me. I stopped about a foot from my bed in shock at what I was about to do. “Damn! It's been a long time since I had someone swallow my cock, or even try. But I just don't know if I can actually do this or not.”

    The look on his face hadn't changed form that big smile. “It's ok dude. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard for this. It's just been a while since I saw someone with what I call a perfect body and cock. Never mind all that. That's just me being a greedy queen. Look, I know you're straight, I know this isn't your thing, and I know your defenses are low from all the alcohol, so let's just go back to the living room and talk. I won't try anything else on you like this, and I'm sorry I tried to push you into this.” The smile was gone and all I could see was honesty in his eyes.


©2025 Beau


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post!

Hey guys.

   If you write, or use an AI to write, and would like to share your stuff here, just drop me a message. I'd love to have more people po...