Neither of us slept very long, only about an hour and half, and I was the first to wake up, with Jack's eyes fluttering open soon after. We lay there looking at one another for a minute, then Jack moved their faces closer to me for a kiss. He stopped with his lips an inch away from mine, to see if I would meet him for a kiss. I looked deep into Jack's eyes a minute before I leaned forward that last inch and we began to kiss. After what seemed like and hour, I broke the kiss. “I have GOT to go piss.” I said.
“I can wait till you get back, but I need the bathroom too.” Jack said. As soon as I was out of the bed, I held a hand out to Jack. Jack took my hand and let himself be lead to the bathroom, and he stood by the door waiting till I had finished draining my radiator, and then walked over and sat. “You might want to exit, this may not be pretty.” he said.
I took the hint and exited the bathroom to go back to the bed and lay down. After a minute or two, Jack returned to the bed and lay down next to me and curled up against my back, spooning us together. After another couple of minutes, Jack said, “Damn! I love laying here next to a perfect man.”
“I just wish you were laying here next to a perfect man.” I shot back.
“Trevor, I already told you, to me you are perfect, except for needing to trim that russet red bush of yours.” he said. “If you have a good set of trimmers, I'll be happy to give you a trim, if you want.”
“No, I can live with my bushy bush if you can.” I said with a chuckle. “I'm sure it would be a good thing, especially during a blowjob, but I kind of like it to be natural. Although, that nice short trim of yours sure made sucking you off a little easier. No hairs in my mouth, or tickling my nose, not that my nose got close enough to it to be tickled, with that big fat cock of yours. I could barely take half of it in my mouth. Sorry I suck at being a cock sucker.”
“Trevor, I already told you, that was one of the best blowjobs I've had in a long time. I never cared about anyone swallowing my junk, as long as they do a good enough job to get me off. Or at least up so I can fuck them.” Jack said. “Besides it was your first time, so anything deeper than the head was great in my book! I've had guys just barely take the head in, and while that will eventually do the job, I like to have half or more of mine sucked in, and I love when they run their tongue around the head of it. It feel SO damn good.”
I thought a minute, then said, “Well, sometime, I may see if I can take all that fat thing in my throat. Maybe I am a natural born cocksucker, like you said, and just don't know it yet.”
“That's entirely up to you, hun. But I say you did fine as it was. I was both very impressed and very pleased with all you did. And I don't want to seem like I'm pushing again, but I would actually love for you to blow me again, any time.” Jack said.
I looked down at Jack's cock and noticed he was already hard, then shrugged. “I can do that.” After that I positioned myself between Jack's legs and gently played with his balls, and softly letting my breath blow across his cock, getting him even harder. A few strokes by hand, then I slowly took the head in my mouth while swirling my tongue around it. Jack was moaning like crazy and I knew he was loving it, but now I was on a mission. I let more of his cock clip in my mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. After a few more minute I had let it get very near the opening to my throat. Jack was still moaning like crazy, and as I let more of that cock slide in till it hit my throat, Jack stopped moaning and even stopped breathing for a short time, like he was trying to help me. First time I tried to get it in my throat I, of course gagged like crazy. I soon went back to bobbing up and down on a little over half of it while thinking about how to swallow a fat cock like the one in my mouth.
“Trevor, you don't need to learn how to swallow a dick, dude. You are doing great just as you are.” Jack told him again. I cut my eyes up to look at Jack with a smile, then lowered my mouth still further on it to try to get it in my throat again. This time I had a little better luck with it, after I figured out the I needed to open my throat up for it to fit in. I had figured out that just relaxing and letting it slide in was the way to go, and as I felt it hit the back of my throat I took a second to relax and it slid all the way in me without gagging this time. The smile on my face grew as I felt Jack's short pubes lightly tickling his nose, and I stayed all the way down on it till I had to breath. “You managed it Trevor, I'm proud of you!” Jack huffed out between gasps.
I had a smile in my eyes when I looked at Jack this time, but refused to take the cock out of my mouth to speak, then relaxed my throat again and took him all back in. This time I tried to snake my tongue out to lick at Jack's balls with his cock deep in my throat, but the cock was just to big and my tongue wouldn't go that far. I decided to concentrate on maybe throat fucking myself with Jack's fat cock. I thought about it, then let half of it slide out of my mouth to breath again, then swallowed him back into my throat and began bobbing the last inch or so in and out of my throat. Eventually I had to pull up and breath again, then started slowly bobbing up and down on about half of it, while catching my breath. After a few more strokes like that, I pulled up to just the head of it and began running my tongue around the head for a while, enjoying the sounds of Jack's moaning and figuring that he must be getting close to erupting in my mouth. “Guess you were right. I may be a natural born cock sucker.” I said as I took the head back in my mouth and began swirling my tongue again.
As Jack felt his head being swirled by the tongue, between his moans grunted out, “Best...blowjob...ever...I'm...already...close...to...shooting...my...load.” then lay back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. This left me with a question of what I wanted to do, suck just the head and get a mouth full of his cum, or swallow it and let it go straight down my throat. What I decided was to let fate decide what happened and start taking it all in and letting it slip out till just the head was in my mouth, then taking it all the way in again. After about another 5 minutes of this, Jack's control broke and he started cumming. I got a mixture of cum shots, with some in my mouth and some right down my throat and was delighted with my decision. I kept sucking for another couple of minutes, and then Jack's cock went totally soft still in my mouth. I slowly licked it all over, paying particular attention to his cock head, so as to make sure I cleaned all the cum off of Jack's cock.
After that, I lay down beside Jack and pulled him against my body to cuddle. Once Jack's heart rate and breathing had returned to normal, I began to speak, “Jack, I want to thank you for being so willing to teach me things. I've learned a lot about myself and gay sex so far today. I truly appreciate all the lessons, and attention.”
Jack thought a minute before he replied, “It was my pleasure Trevor, I've never been much of a teacher before, even if it started out to be mostly for me. I was being a bit selfish at the start of this. It's been a while since I had anyone pay some real attention to me and even cared about what I wanted. I loved sucking you off. I loved having that big dick in my ass. I loved when you sucked me off. I loved it all SO very much.” he paused for a minute, “Now, are you about ready to make love to me again?”
“In a few minutes I will be. But I wanted to ask... What's it like to have a dick in your ass? I mean I know you came several times while I was in you earlier, so I guess it's pretty good?” Trevor mumbled out.
“Well, I love it, especially when you hit my prostate with nearly every stroke. That's why I came so many times during it. I'll tell you tho, it isn't for everyone. It can sometimes be a less than pleasant experience, but that depends on who you are trusting to do this with you. Personally, I'm not a great top, so might be better to ask someone else about all that part of it. But I'll tell you, I was in nirvana while you were inside me. Best time I've ever had with another man.” Jack said with care in his eyes.
I thought a minute, then said “Jack, from what it felt like for me to be inside you, I have to say it was better than any woman I have ever been with. So tight, it rubbed me in all the right places. It was amazing!” I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, “I have never thought about a lot of the things we have done, and that one thing scares the hell out of me. I don't handle pain well, and if it hurts that might be an issue. But I think from the way you were telling me about starting out with a virgin... Well, I think you have been with at least one, and maybe more than one. And I get the feeling you are a better top than you claim... What I'm trying to say is, I'd like for you to be the first to make love to me. I feel that I can trust you not to hurt me and to know what you are doing.”
Jack thought the offer over for a couple of minutes before saying, “Trevor, I'm not sure I am the best choice for this, but I'm honored you asked me.”
“So, is that a yes or a no?” Trevor said.
“Right now, it's a no, but that's only because I just shot my brains out down your throat.” he said with a laugh, “But once I am rested and recovered, and full of your cum again, then I'd be delighted to honor your request... Just one thing though, if you feel anything that isn't comfortable you HAVE to let me know and we'll stop right then.” he took a breath, “Now, I want you to throat fuck me, if you are up to it.” he said as he moved to lay across the bed with his head hanging off the side.
I gave him an odd look, and then got the idea, and slid off the bed to stand with my hardening cock pointing directly at Jack's mouth. “Are you sure you want this? I don't want to hurt you, or choke you to death or anything like that.”
“You won't hurt me. I've had much bigger dicks do this to me, and I love it almost as much as getting ass fucked.” he took a breath, “But if you cut my air off for too long, I'll push you back enough to be able to breath. Other than that, this won't be a problem.” he finished.
Jack reached his hand out to take hold of Trevor's ass, and pulled him into his mouth and right down his throat. “Oh my God, Jack. I've never had someone swallow my full 8 inches till I met you.” I pulled my cock back till just the head was still in his mouth, and then fucked it into his throat, barely stopping in time to not hurt Jack's lips and nose. Then pulled back out again and then planted it fully inside him again. This time I only slid about an inch or so out and started fucking his throat. I was paying attention to Jack's face as I did this, and only kept it up for a couple of minutes before I slid all but the head out of his mouth again and fucked his mouth with about half of my 8 inches, giving Jack a chance to catch his breath again, then plunging back into his throat like I had the first time. I loved watching my manhood disappear fully into Jack's mouth and throat to the point that I knew that I wouldn't last as long as I was used to. I could remember the first time anyone has managed to swallow my cock, and that had been around 13 years before, back when I had about 2 inches less cock. She was all teeth tho, so it wasn't all that great, unlike this was so far with Jack. This was truly the best blowjob I had ever been treated to and I never wanted it to end, though I knew it would end and fairly soon. For about the next 10 minutes, I continued to throat fuck Jack just as I had been. A couple of minutes to breath, and a couple of minutes working Jack's throat with my dick. Jack must have sensed I was getting close, or just wanted more throat fucking time.
Jack put his hand back on Trevor's ass and pulled him deep in the throat and rocked 2 or 3 inches in and out of his throat longer than I though anyone could hold their breath, then for only a minute, let me slide out to about half swirling his tongue around the head of my manhood then pulled me back into his throat again and working 2 or 3 inches in his throat again for almost 4 minutes. Then Jack removed one hand from my ass, and move it up front to play with my balls and his other hand moved on over to my ass crack and began slowly rubbing up and down my crack, then slowly moved a finger in to rub gently across my tight little pucker. I quickly lost all track of my timing with the added attention to this new area, and stayed deep in Jack's throat a little to long, till I felt a hand on my stomach pushing back slightly. I looked into Jack's eyes and mouthed the word 'Sorry' as I pulled out till just the head remained in his mouth, and stroking half in and out of him again. I felt Jack's hand touch my tight little pucker again and felt my hole do something odd. My hole was trying to draw in Jack's finger, and Jack went with it. He only slid the tip of his finger in and held it there while the hole clamped down tightly on his finger. I let out a moan of enjoyment as I felt the finger tip slid in me and stay put. While I was concerned about the lack of lube, and what all else might be there, I didn't stop him and instead sent my cock back into Jack's throat again to fuck his throat some more. “Jack, I'm about ready to cum. Do you want it in your mouth or all the way down your throat?”
Jack didn't let any more of his finger slip in my hole, but he didn't let it slip out either and started to wiggle it around a little as his other hand returned to my ass and pulled my cock deep in his throat. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off shooting my jizz, and started long dicking my way in and almost out of the mouth around me. About 2 dozen strokes like that and I started cumming in Jack's mouth and pressed balls deep into his throat and let the rest of my load slip right down Jack's throat. After I finally shot the last of my load down that beautiful throat, I left my cock deep till it went totally soft, and then slowly began pulling out of that talented mouth. As the head just remained in Jack's mouth, I felt Jack licking his way around the head several time to get the remained of my load off me before I slid completely out. Once he caught his breath again, Jack said, “Trevor, you are a very talented lover and I thank you for that marvelous throat fucking. You have a very tight ass, and it felt good to have it try to suck my finger in it, as you shoved that big prong down my throat. But I still think you need to find someone else to grant your wish. My cock is pretty fat and it might hurt you.” He noticed the disappointment on my face and continued, “That doesn't mean I am going to refuse your request, if you really want me to be your first.” Jack smiled as he saw the smile return to my face.
I curled up on the bed next to him again to let my legs relax after all they had been doing to hold me up. I hadn't made love to anyone standing up like that, but I had jerked off in the shower a few times, but this was much more intense for my legs. “Thanks dude. I do still want that fat cock of yours to be my first. I don't know how well this will go, but I want us to try it at least. If I can't take it, or it hurts too much, then we will stop and I won't mention it again.”
“Ok Trevor, if you are sure. Like I said, I'm not the best top out there, but I will try. And remember, if you feel anything you are not comfortable with, be sure to let me know.” he said repeating himself.
Just then I noticed Jack's start to stiffen back up, I turned his back to him, and shifted back against him till we were spooning with Jack's hardening cock lodged in my ass crack. I heard Jack's breathing level out and felt his manhood shrink back to soft and knew he was sleeping, and I followed him into dreamland soon after. About 2 hours later, I was jostled awake and heard Jack mumbling in his sleep. I rolled over to face him, just in time to get a knee in my nuts just hard enough to let me know that I had narrowly escaped being kneed very hard.
As I reached to push Jack's knee away from my jewels, Jack woke up and saw my hand on my own nut sack, and the anguish on my face. “Oh God! I didn't get you, did I?” I raised my other hand and opened my thumb and first finger about an inch apart. “I'm so sorry baby. I sometimes have bad dreams, and have managed to do some damage to other guys before. Are you ok?”
“I'm ok. You just barely got me. But it wasn't comfortable there for a few seconds. No need to worry, nothing permanent.” I said with a smile. “Want to talk about your dream?”
Jack looked away and finally said, “Back when I was younger I had someone rape me several times before I could get away from them.” he sighed, “It wasn't pleasant for me, and I sometimes dream about it. I'm sorry that you were in the line of fire when it happened.”
“It's ok. No one will hurt you here, you don't have to worry about that while you are here.” I said concerned.
“I know, I just never know when that dream will rear it's ugly head.” he said.
“It's ok, just letting you know I will never intentionally hurt you. Do you know who the guy that hurt you was?” Jack nodded. “Was he related to you?” Jack nodded again. “Closely related like father or brother?”
“It was my dad's youngest brother. He had taken me in after my dad had kicked me out after catching me and a friend together one night.” he said slowly. “I've never told that part to anyone before.”
“Want to tell me the rest of the story, or should I drop it for now?” I asked.
“It was about a week after I got there. He went out and got drunk with his buddies, he wasn't good looking so rarely had a girl around. This time he must have been horny, and my dad had told him why he sent me away, so I guess he figured it would be ok. He woke me up crawling into my bed naked, reached out and pulled me against his body. He reached between us and grabbed his cock and brushed up and down the crack of my ass, that was when I realized he was nude. I tried to get away from him, but he had a very tight grip on me, and I couldn't move. I soon found out he had a really fat 10 inch cock, unlike my dad. He didn't use anything but a little spit on it before he was pressing it into my hole. It hurt so bad I was screaming, but no one even called the cops about all the screaming and yelling I was doing.” He took a deep breath looking away from me.
“Well, it didn't take him long to get the head of that big thing in me, and the pain was tremendous. He didn't care, he just kept shoving it deeper till he was balls deep.” I saw a tear leak from his left eye. “The bastard didn't even give me time to get used to that massive thing being inside me, and started fucking for all his drunk ass was worth.” he wiped his eyes. “A few minute of this agony and I felt his cock get even fatter like it was going to rip me open, and he shot his load deep in me. He pulled out cussing about what he might find on his cock, then shuffled off to his bed and crashed.” he sighed again. “I lay there in pain and crying for hours, not knowing what to do and knowing I had no way to get away from him without being out on the streets alone, and that made me cry even more. The next several days he treated me pretty good. I don't know if it was appease his conscience, or if he was just acting. I found a bottle of hand lotion and took it to my room, I just knew this would happen again, and I had a plan to make it easier on me. It took me a week or so to finally get to were I could walk right after that, and fortunately he didn't repeat his actions again for a couple of weeks.” he wiped more tears from his eyes.
“My God Jack! That must have been shear hell for you! I'm SO sorry that happened to you.” he stopped me and returned to finishing his story.
“Third weekend I was there, he went out with his friends again to get drunk. Around midnight I figured he would be back from the bar, stinking drunk again and wanting more of my ass, so I grabbed the lotion and started lubing up my ass as well as I could. Sure enough about an hour later, he walked in my bed room, crawled on my bed, and pulled me tight to him again. This time, once he felt the head slip in so easily, he knew I was prepared for him this time. He slammed it so deep in me this time it felt like something ripped open inside me. I never said a word this time. I just let him do his bit and shuffle off to his bed. The next morning I made it a point to be up and in the kitchen when he walked in. I had bled a little and had the wash cloth laying next to where he sat at the table.” he sighed a deep sad sigh.”
©2025 Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment