The next drop of precum that rose to the head of my cock I scooped it up on my finger, looked at it closely then moved my finger to his lips. He tentatively stuck out his tongue to lick it off. I rubbed my finger on his tongue then slid half my finger between his lips. I could feel his tongue move across my finger as he slowly slid the rest of my finger into his mouth and gently sucked on it as a soft moaned escaped from deep down. I gently slid my finger out of his mouth, and laid my arm behind his shoulders, bent and picked him up in my arms. As I picked him up, the dripping wet tip of his hard cock landed against my lips for a second. Instinctively my tongue reached out to lick my lips, and I inadvertently licked the precum off one side of his cock head. I gently laid him on the bed crosswise, then slowly walked my way up his body with my knees to either side of him. I stopped just before my cock could touch his lips and looked down at his face. “If the offer still stands, I would love for you to suck my dick. I just don't know if I can ever repay the favor.” I said in earnest.
I saw the smile spread across his face as he leaned his head up enough to lick the head of my leaking cock. “The offer still stands, and if there is another hole you would like to fill...” he trailed off.
As he reached around to fondle my ass then pull me closer to his mouth, another gob of my precum appeared at my cock slit. He reached out his tongue and licked it off with another moan. He opened his mouth and let as much of my cock slide in his mouth as would go. He began sucking on just over half of my cock for a few minutes, then slid a hand up my back and gently pushed to get me to lean against the wall, which pushed another inch and a half into his mouth. After a few minutes of sucking, he pushed me out of his mouth and said, “Lay down so I can do a better job, please.”
As I complied, I told him, “That was more than my X ever had in her mouth.”
He helped me to lay back on the bed with his mouth just about on my ball sack and said, “Then you are going to love this.” he said then tried to take both my nuts in his mouth. Didn't take him long to realize that both would not fit, so he took in just one and gave it a tongue bath, then took the other one in and gave it the same treatment then raised his head up above my cock and asked “You ready for this?” I nodded as his mouth took in the head of my cock, his tongue licking off all the precum from it, then slowly started to take more of me in his mouth. I began to moan as I felt the back of his throat touch the head of my cock. Then as he opened his throat and slowly took the rest of my cock in, I was nearly screaming pure nonsense. As I felt his tongue snake out and lick across my balls, I nearly shot my load. He let my cock slide all the way out of him, and looked in my eyes again and asked, “How was that?” He didn't wait for my reply as he let my 8 inches slide all the way back into his throat.
I managed to rasp out, “I nearly came when you stuck your tongue out and ran it across my balls!” I was in nirvana just from having all my cock in his mouth one time. I was totally amazed. This time he took me deep in his throat again and the began to bob up and down on the last couple of inches, effectively throat fucking himself with my cock. I'm sorry to say this, but it didn't take me long to be ready to shoot my load in his mouth. He let my cock slide from his throat and was swirling his tongue around the head of it when I finally managed to spit out the words, “I'm gonna cum.” As soon as I said he he took me back in his throat, then half way, then back full in and back to half. That was when I began cumming. After the first 2 or 3 shots landed on his tongue, he swallowed me again and I pumped the rest of my cum down his throat. He applied serious suction to my cock as he slid it from his throat and kept bobbing up and down on my cock to make sure he had every drop of my cum, then slowly pulled his mouth off of me, smacking his lips like he had just had a good meal!
He took a few deep breathes then softly said, “Fuck! You have the best tasting cum I have ever had.”
I smiled at him, then said, “I'll have to take your word for it. I've never tasted cum.”
“Won't take much to get me off, if you want to give it a try, but no pressure. Give it a try only if you want to.” he said.
After some careful, yet drunken, thoughts, I slowly reaches over and begins to slowly stroke Jack's massive cock. “Damn dude! Your cock is a lot fatter then mine is.” I said with a look of envy and astonishment on my face. Jack just smiles as he starts to get into the hand that is working up and down his cock. After a few minute of dry stroking Jack's cock, I leaned over and dribbles spit all over his cock head to make it a bit slicker, and Jack responded to this and began moaning. After a few more minutes of this lubed stroking, I leaned in close again, and tentatively stuck my tongue out to slowly lick Jacks cock head, and moans at the sent of Jack and the taste of his precum. Slowly I lowered his mouth to the head and kisses it, getting another taste of precum.
“Trevor, you don't have to do that, if you don't want to.” he said softly.
I jerked my head up to look him in the eyes, “I want to try it. I know I won't be as good as you are used to, but I want to do this.” Then I slowly lower my head back down to cover Jack's cock head, and then slowly take more in my mouth, moaning like it's the best thing I ever tasted. I slowly lets more slide into my mouth, and closes my lips around Jack's very big erect cock and begins sucking on the third that I have in my mouth. Jack begins moaning again at the feel of my tight lips wrapped around his cock and the suction I am pulling on it. Slowly I let more slide in my mouth till I had about half of Jack's fat cock in my mouth, and then began bobbing up and down on it, like Jack had done to me.
“Trevor, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum in your mouth really soon.” Jack said.
I heard every word and it was like music to my ears. I slid a little further down on him and began swirling my tongue around the head of it. Jack was moaning and gasping like a crazy man, trying to hold off his load from this exquisite torture, but he was quickly loosing control of it and couldn't get his mouth to work enough to warn Trevor again. After another minute or so, Jack was yelling gibberish, as he started shooting his load in Trevor's hot wet mouth, and I just kept sucking harder on it to make sure I got all of Jack's load. After a couple of minutes, Jack was pushing me off his cock because he was so sensitive it was starting to become painful for him. I finally released all but the head of Jack's cock and after running my tongue around the head one more time to collect any more precum or cum that might be there, let the last of his cock slip from my lips. Jack fell back on the bed again and just lay there panting, trying to regain his breath, and I lay down beside him, looking him in the eyes again, still panting also. “Well, that was an interesting experience.” I finally said.
“Interesting experience he says. Probably the best blowjob I've had in a good while. And I'm surprised you didn't gag on it when I shot my load in your mouth.” Jack said.
I smiled big, “Really? It was that good for you? I wasn't sure I could do it, or if I was doing it right, or if …. Well, I just wasn't sure.”
“You might be a natural born cock sucker, Trevor.” Jack said. I stopped smiling. “Dude, I don't mean that as an insult, it's just rare for a first timer to do that well, is all I meant.”
“I know you didn't mean it as an insult, I'm just thinking, what the fuck does this make me? I enjoyed sucking your cock. I enjoyed letting you shoot that stuff in my mouth. Hell, I even enjoyed swallowing that stuff. So does that make me bisexual or gay?” I said with true concern on my face.
“Trevor, why try to put a label on yourself? As far as I'm concerned, you are still straight.” Jack said.
“Dude, I enjoyed sucking you off. Doesn't that change me?” I asked.
“That's entirely up to you dude. If you want to change your label from straight to bisexual or even to gay and can deal with it mentally, then do it. If you still like women and don't think you can handle being called bisexual or gay, then don't change your label. No one needs to know any thing that has happened here tonight.” Jack said.
I was smiling again, and said “Fuck it. I'll worry about it another time.” I thought for a minute, “And right here, right now, I guess I'm gay, for now.”
“Good!” said Jack, “Cause if you are up to it, I have one more thing I would like to ask you to do. I'm wondering if you have recovered from that big load you shot down my throat yet.”
I looked at him funny, the replied, “Yeah, I think I can go again. What do you have in mind this time?”
Jack gave him a wistful look, the sighed and said, “Never mind dude. This was too good for me to ruin it at this point.”
“What Jack, at this point you can ask anything of me. I won't get upset with you.” I said.
“I think you can guess what I was going to ask.” Jack said.
“I think maybe I can, but I would like to hear it from you.” I said.
Jack held up one finger, climbed off the bed and went to the kitchen to return with 2 glasses of tequila. “I don't know about you, but I think I need a little more alcohol before I can ask that question.”
“If it's what I think you are going to ask, I don't need any more tequila.” I said.
Jack downed one of the glasses and sat the other one on the night stand beside the bed. Then gave me another wistful look and said, “I have a question for you. You are free to answer how ever you feel. But, well, I'd love for you to... Will you fuck me, Trevor?” Then he closed his eyes waiting for a reply.
I considered it for a minute before I replied. “Jack, open your eyes so you can see me when I answer that question, please.” I waited till Jack's eyes were fully open and looking him in the eyes. “Let me start by saying that I am very pleased that you asked me for this. But I can't fuck you.” He paused for a minute again, then continued with, “But I'd be more than happy to make love to you. Now let me explain the way I see those as different. People I don't feel anything for I can just fuck. While people I feel something for, I can only make love to them.”
Jack's mouth was standing open, but he fully understood what I had said. “In that case, would you make love to me?”
“Yes, Jack I would love to make love with you.” I said again. “But I don't have any lube to make this easier, and I've never done this before.”
“Got any hand lotion?” he asked. I nodded. “We can use that as lube. And as for you being a virgin at this, I sort of expected that, but I'm willing, and I know you will do well at it. With that big cock of yours I can't see how you could do anything BUT be good at it.”
“Just be sure to let me know if something isn't right, or if I hurt you is all I ask.” I said. Then added, “I think I have a condom if we need it.”
“If you feel it is needed, then grab it. I've been tested in the last week and it came back as negative.” Jack said.
Sheepishly I said, “I was tested last week too and it was negative also, I was more worried about..” I paused because I wasn't sure how to finish that sentence.
Jack caught on pretty quick, and said, “No need to worry about that.”
I nodded, then said “I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure about that.”
Jack nodded, “It's ok. But I'm clean. You have nothing to worry about that way. Now just let me know when you are ready to get started.”
I slid the sheet that was covering my hardening cock back and smiled, “I think I'm already ready! Or almost there. I've been about half hard the entire time we've been talking about this.”
Jack smiled, “There is just one more thing missing. Where is that lube you mentioned?”
I smile and pointed at the night stand at Jack's side of the bed. “Top drawer. Just watch out for the tissues I used last night.” I said as my face turned beet red.
“No need to be worried about that. I jerk of a few times a week myself.” Jack said with a laugh.
Jack leaned over and opened the drawer and spotted something much better than the hand lotion, and pulled it out and handed it to me.
“I wonder when that got here. I don't remember buying it.” I said.
“No idea, but it will be much better than hand lotion.” Jack said. “Now, do you want to lube me up or you want me to do it myself?”
“Umm...I will, but you need to teach me how to do it, if that's ok.” I said, then added, “Hell, you'll need to teach me all about it.”
“First of all, do you have a preference as to how we do it?” Jack asked.
I gave him a troubled look, “I guess you mean what position, and well, I've only done missionary before. The girls I've been with have never been all that adventurous.”
Jack smiled, “You are so adorable. There are several that work ok, some better than others. I think maybe we should start out in doggy and maybe later move to a modified missionary position. Sound good to you?”
I gave him another odd look and said, “Well, I can't see how missionary would work, I mean my dick isn't a foot long. But I'll take your word for it. And yeah, doggy sounds like a good place to start.”
Jack was still stretched out on the bed, and lay back and lifted his legs in the air. “I did say modified.” he said with a little laugh, then quickly moved into the doggy position. “Ok, get your cute ass over here. Bring the Astroglide with you.” As soon as I was close enough to his ass, Jack started in with instructions. “Ok, you see the target, so first thing to do is lube up your first 2 fingers really well. Wait, you don't have any long or sharp finger nails do you?” I held up my fingers to show they were all neatly trimmed. “Ok, so lube up first 2 fingers, and slowly work them in me. Now if you ever get hold of a virgin, you'll want to start with just one, and work it around in them till they loosen up enough to take a second one. Go kind of slow and slide those two in me.”
I was a little tentative once again, and poured a lot of lube on two fingers, dripping some of the lube on my own cock, then put my fingers at Jacks tight entrance. With a slight pressure I began slipping them inside, feeling the heat and tightness. As the first knuckle slid in, Jack clamped down on his fingers more to tease me than for any other reason. “You ok Jack? Did I try to go to fast or something?”
“No your fine, I just wanted you feel what it is like to have my hole clamp down on you. You can continue on.” He waited till I had my fingers all the way in him, and said, “Now, on the front wall, feel around for a little walnut sized bump there and rub it gently.” I did as I was instructed, and Jack began to moan and squirm. “Damn, that feels so good. That's my prostate, and when it's manipulated enough I can come just from that. So can you, if you ever find yourself in this position.” He took a deep breath and moaned again as I rubbed his prostate again. “Ok, pull them almost out, but not too far, then lube up that third finger and slip them back in as far as they will go.” Once again I did as instructed and then began rubbing his prostate again, eliciting more moans from the stimulation. Jack let him continue for a couple of minutes then said, “Ok, next finger. Lube it up and slip it in me.”
“Four fingers? Are you sure? My dick is barely as wider than three of mine.” I asked.
“Yeah, go ahead and slip the forth one in. You'll need to do that with a virgin, because the hole will close up some when you pull those fingers out to slip your cock in, but remember, you'll need to go a LOT slower with a virgin, if you should ever get one. Or even someone who hasn't done this much.” I nodded and did as I was told again.
Once I had them all four as deep as they would go, I slid them almost back out then back in working then in and out while brushing his prostate more. That was when he saw Jack reach for his cock and remove a heavy bead of precum with his fingers. “Next gob of precum is mine.” I said with a smile.
“Just pull your fingers out and fuck me. I mean make love to me, damn it. I need to feel that hard 8 inches deep in me. And I'll tell you now, I don't want you to pull it out till you shoot your hot load in me. Hell, if you stay hard and can manage it, after you shoot, just keep plugging me till you finally do go soft. If you cum 2 or 3 or more times, I won't care.” Jack said.
I slid the head of my cock in just after I pulled my fingers out, then remembered I hadn't lube up my cock. “I need to pull it back out and lube it up. I don't want to hurt you.” I said.
“No, it will be ok. Just slide it deeper in me, I'm pretty sure there is enough lube there to do the trick.” Jack said with a moan.
I wasn't convinced, but I slowly worked my cock deep inside the tight hole. Once my bush was pressed against his ass and my balls bounced against Jacks, I knew I was fully seated in that tight ass. It was a feeling I had never had before. my girlfriends all said it started hurting about 6 inches in them, and I just worked with that. “You got my full 8 inches now, Jack. Let me know when you are ready for me to start moving.”
After a minute or so, Jack told me to slowly start moving in him. I still had the lube in my hand and as I pulled all but the head out, I gently drizzled more lube on my hard on then began working it back in Jack's most private of areas. To me it felt much slicker this time on the way in and I was more comfortable with what I was doing. After a few more slow strokes nearly out and then back deep in, Jack told me, to 'fuck me now'. I was still a little concerned about hurting him so I only sped up a little for a few minutes, and then after a few more minutes a little more, and another few minutes even more. I knew at this rate I might not last but 10 or 15 minutes, but I varied the stroke speed and angles till I heard Jack moaning with every stroke in and out and kept doing the same thing. I wasn't sure, but I thought that just maybe Jack would cum before I would and Jack wasn't complaining one bit about the way I was giving it to him.
After about 15 minutes of this perfection Jack yelled out, “God! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum without touching myself!”
“Jack, can I pull out for a couple of minutes? I really want you to cum in my mouth again!” I said in a rush, not really waiting for an answer as I pulled out and crawled under him just in time to get my mouth around Jack's erection just as he began to cum. Once Jack has run dry of cum, I licked the head one last time, and climbed back into position. Jack collapsed on the bed, and flipped over and raised his legs.
I crawled in between his legs, grabbed my cock and guided it to the open and waiting hole. “Oh my God, this feels even better!” I said as I slipped balls deep inside. Together they worked out a rhythm that felt good to them both and I began trying different angles again till I found just the right one to hit his prostate with every stroke. The 3 minute or so break was enough to let me regain all of my control back and I kept moving in and almost out for about another 20 minutes or so, before Jack shot yet another load, untouched. This one I let fly to land on Jack's stomach and chest. After Jack had finished cumming, I used my fingers to scoop up bits of his cum at a time and stuck my fingers in my mouth to lick them clean.
About another 15 minutes and it was my turn to shoot my load, despite my best efforts to keep it from happening. As I felt it begin to surge up my dick I tried my best to keep from going fully inside Jack to add more to the lube, but Jack wasn't having it and shifted his ass back against me till I was buried deep again, and shot my last few spurts just as deep as I could get. Much to my surprise and Jack's delight, I didn't go soft and wasn't too sensitive to keep going for a while. While I doubted I would be able to cum again, I was eager to make Jack happier. After 20 minutes of me long dicking Jack's ass, Jack and I both began to moan in unison, and each shot their load at about the same time. I still hadn't gone soft, so we just kept going. At this point Jack's legs and my back were both starting to get a little sore and stiff, but we both continued on with our love making. As they closed in on the 30 minute mark once again, I managed to shoot one more load inside him, but Jack was totally spent. I stopped moving inside him, staying deep inside, till my cock went totally soft and began to slip out of Jack. I collapsed on the bed beside him and we lay there tangled together like old lovers, and dozed off to sleep.
©2025 Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment