“I told him. I'm gay, but that doesn't give you a right to hurt me. That blood came from my ass after you fucked me last night. He was shocked. The bastard was shocked! He tried to deny that he had done anything of the sort. I held my hand up with my fingers in a circle the size of his cock and said it's this big around, and I'd guess about 9 inches long. He said 'It's actually 10 inches long, and I thought you would enjoy it after all your little friends tiny dicks, thought you would like to have a real man fuck that nasty ass of yours.' I'll never forget that.” he wiped more tears away. “I reminded him I was young, and then told him 'If you ever treat me like that again, I'll wait till you pass out and might leave you with 4 inches.' The shock on his face was priceless to me. I meant it. I would cut his dick off. I'll never forget the look on his face.” he laughed a little. “It took him about to month to get the balls to go get drunk and come to my room again. This time he didn't just pull me to him and go after it. He actually asked me if I would like to have my ass fucked again. I told him 'Only if you can go slowly entering me and stop if I tell you it hurts.' He asked for the lotion bottle I had taken from his bathroom, greased up 2 fingers and slowly worked them into me, then lubed up his cock and began slowly entering me.”
“Once he was balls deep in me, he groaned at the effort of giving me time to get used to it before he started slowly pumping in me. He actually went slowly and fucked me like I was a human instead of one of his whores. I still didn't like it, but he wasn't hurting me anymore, so I just took it. One night when he came in to my bedroom for what had become his weekly visit, I told him, you're going to have to blow me first this time. 'I'm not a fag!' he said. 'Well, the way you keep coming for my ass, you are just as gay as I am.' I meant it. I was going to get more than just another fuck from him that time. He got up and went to his bed. The next morning he caught me around the house and said 'What makes you think I'm gay?' I said 'Well, gee. Let's see, you have stuck your dick in me so many times and have never had a female here, so you must be gay.' Needless to say he didn't like it, but we both knew it was true. Later that evening, instead of going out to drink, he knocked on my door and asked if he could come in. I said he could. He came in with a swagger, and he stopped about a foot from my bed. 'Show me how to suck a cock and maybe I will.'”
“I got off my bed, took my clothes off and told him to lay down. He was already naked, and lay down on my bed, I told him to slide down, and as he did I lay down facing him, but in the opposite direction and got a what the hell are you doing look. I rolled over to face him, which put my cock right in his face. 'Do as I tell you, and if you do it good enough, I'll let you fuck me.' His eyes opened wide, but he didn't say anything. Play with my dick till it's hard. He roughly grabbed it, so I knocked his hand away with a growl and told him to be easy. He gently took hold of my dick again and began to stroke it. It took a few minutes, but he eventually managed to get me hard. 'Open your mouth now.' I ordered him. Told him to keep his teeth covered with his lips, then I slid my dick in his mouth. He pulled back, but didn't pull off of it. I shoved it all down his throat. I only had 6 inches back then, but I felt the head of it enter his throat. He start to choke and gag. 'Doesn't feel good to have one just crammed all the way in, does it?' I said to him then told him to open up again, which he did. I slid the head in his mouth this time, and gave him directions on how to suck a cock.”
“I slowly slid more and more cock in his mouth, but didn't jam it down his throat again. I began fucking his mouth as he used everything I had taught him to suck my dick. I never moaned or gave him any indication I was enjoying it, not even as he finally brought me to that point. I shoved it into his mouth almost till it entered his throat and came in his mouth. As he started to pull back I ordered him to 'Take it like a man, and swallow it.' He did as he was told. What I found funny was that about a minute later I felt the first spurt of his cum hit my neck. Neither of us had touched his cock, and he was shooting a load just from sucking me off. He must have liked it because that became our routine for the next month or so. He would suck me off and shoot his load too, then go to his bed. The next weekend, he asked if he had to keep swallowing my cum, and I said, 'Not if you can swallow all my cock.' It took him about 3 weeks to figure out how to take all of me in his mouth and I let him slip his mouth off me before I came, and shot my load all over his face. I thought it was funny he licked as much off his face as he could reach, but didn't shoot his load this time. So after he caught his breath and calmed down a little, he shifted to the same direction I was laying and asked if he could fuck me. He produced a bottle of real lube this time, and got use both ready and gently fucked me till he came twice.”
“Sometimes he would suck me off, others he would pull off and let me shoot on his face, when he sucked me off I eventually started sucking him at the same time, and we would both cum in the others mouth. One day he asked me if I could take all of him in my throat, and I told him I didn't think I could. I could see the wheels turning in his head, and eventually he grew a set of balls, and said 'if you can take it all, I'll let you stick that little cock in my ass.' He didn't know it but I had learned how to swallow a dick about the size of yours about a year before all this happened. So he sucked me off, without deep throating me, while I sucked him off, slowly letting more and more of his massive cock slide into my mouth. He felt it when he hit the back of my mouth and began humping my face trying to get it in my throat. I pulled off him and told him to stop. 'If I am going to be able to take it all, I will have to work my way up to it, and you trying to force it would do nothing but get me to stop trying.' He actually apologized, and went back to sucking my dick without saying anything more about it. I could tell that he was actually enjoying sucking my dick, but I never mentioned it to him. That night I never let him into my throat, but I let it hit the back of my mouth a few times.”
He reached over and grabbed the glass of tequila and downed it. “A couple of weeks later, I finally opened my throat and let the head of it slip part way in the started coughing and didn't try it again till the next weekend. This time I swallowed him to the root. He shot his load almost immediately and started to pull off of me. I pulled off him first and ordered him to finish me. He did. Once he swallowed my load, he started to get off the bed to go to his room, but I stopped him. 'You still owe me something.' I told him as I pointed at the bed. He said something about having cum already, and I reminded him how old I was and it wouldn't take me long to be ready. After a few minutes I told him to get up on all fours, and the look on his face was comical, but he did as he was told. I grabbed the lube and got behind him. 'I won't do you like you did me that first time and just stick it in, that would hurt you as much as it had hurt me.' So I lubed a finger and pressed it to his pucker, and he clamped down. I was patient and knew eventually he would relax it and I would be able to slip my finger in a little ways. I kept up the pressure and he eventually relaxed his hole again, and I shoved my finger in to the first knuckle. He clamped down again, but I kept applying pressure and it kept slowly sliding in. I started wiggling my finger around in him, and found his prostate. First time I touched it, he jumped like I had stabbed him or something and moaned. I lubed up a second finger and as I went to slip it in I told him to push like he was taking a shit. He did and now I had 2 fingers in him, working them in like he was getting fucked, spreading them apart to open him up more. A few minutes later I slipped in my third finger and did the same thing. By now I was hard as a rock and wanting in his ass. I pulled my fingers out and he said something else I will never forget. 'I guess you can't get that thing up huh?' I raised up, put my hard dick to his pucker and shoved till it slipped in him. What started as a groan of pain from him, quickly turned into a moan of lust and he was pushing his ass back against me to get it all in him. As soon as he felt my balls hit his ass he told me to get on with it, so I did. I knew it wasn't real comfortable for him, but I figured this was his way of trying to make up for hurting me so badly. I pounded his ass for a good 30 minutes before I finally came in his tight ass. He had never lasted more than 5 to 10 minutes so he was sort of impressed it took me so long to shoot my second load.”
“I had been there about 9 months by this time, and hadn't seen or heard from my dad. Mom had tried to call about once a week while he was at work, and she said that she was working on him to get me back home. I was ready to go home and away from my uncle, and told her so, but didn't tell her why. Another month went by, and he had started paying me almost nightly visits for sex for about 4 months, and finally my father called and asked if I was ready to come home, as if this had been my idea from the start. I told him I had been ready since the day after he had thrown me out. Needless to say my smart mouth pissed him off. He told me maybe he would let mom come get me in a few days, then wanted to talk to my uncle. I heard my uncle say 'Yeah, he's been pretty sweet for a cocksucker.' I just knew that my father had known all along what was happening, but neither of us said a word about it.” he stopped talking for a couple of minutes and I remained quiet knowing this wasn't the end of the story.
“Three weeks later, my mom showed up to take me home. And nothing was ever said about my 10 month 'visit' with my uncle. About a year later my dad died from cancer, and my uncle got arrested for molesting a boy child and subsequently died in jail from 'internal injuries'. My mom has never been the same. I think she put 2 and 2 together and figured out what had happened to me, but she never asked me about it.” he said with a sad smile.
I wiped the tears from my eyes that I hadn't even realized had been rolling down my face, and reached out to pull him closer to me and gave him a long hug with my head on his shoulder. “I'm so sorry all that shit happened to you! I would have cut his dick off that first night and took what ever came around for me.”
“I was young and didn't know what the hell to do.” he said. “At least he left me his house and his money when he died. His way of making up for it all, I suppose.” He said.
“Well, I'm glad you got something from the ordeal. Even if it wasn't justice.” I said.
“Ok, I'm done with reliving the past. I'm looking to the future.” he hesitated at the end like he had more to say, but left it at that.
“I'm almost ashamed to admit that even after hearing that story, I'm still wondering what it will be like to have you make love to me for my first time.” I said sheepishly.
The look he gave me was pure lust, but with just a hint of concern mixed in. “Get on your knees.” he ordered. I followed his command and got on my hands and knees. “Practice relaxing that hole.” he ordered again. I gave him a look to convey how much I disliked being ordered around. “You will follow my orders to the letter. No if's, and's or but's.” he said and I gave him the look again.
“I don't take orders too well. Requests are a different thing.” was my reply.
He smiled. “Rather independent, aren't we.”
“VERY!” I replied with a smile.
“Oh alright. I won't order you around, although I kind of like being in charge at times.” he smiled again. I practiced relaxing my hole, the best I could, until he got behind me. He saw me tense up and said, “Do I make you that nervous when I'm back here? Cause if I do, we might should give this idea up right now.”
“It's not you specifically, I would be nervous no matter who was that close to me with me nude. I'll relax in a bit.” I said.
He reached out and laid a hand on my ass and I relaxed a little. When I heard him open the lube I tensed up a little, but then relaxed again. I heard him laugh just a little. He obviously put the lube down and laid his other hand on my other cheek and began to massage them. This was enough to get me to calm right down. This time I didn't tense up when he flipped open the lube, and barely flinched when he laid a greasy finger against my tiny little pucker. “You were right, you've calmed down a lot now. Now show me your relaxed pucker look, cause it's so tight we could make diamonds in there.”
I laughed with him on that one, and my pucker relaxed. I began pushing out as if trying to take a dump, and felt him slide his finger in, then in more then the slow slide till I felt his other fingers resting on my butt crack. “Very good! Where did you learn that little trick?”
“I think I heard it some where once before, and figured I would give it a try.” I said.
“That's amazing, most guys, even some I know who have been fucked half to death still clamp down when a finger or anything starts pushing in their ass.” he said.
I had felt him moving his finger in and around while we had been talking, so I figured maybe I was ready for a second finger. Much to my surprise to find out he had 2 in me already. He began moving them around more, opening up my hole even further, and when I heard the lube snap open again, I clamped down, but only for a few seconds. I groaned as he slid his third finger in me and he stopped dead still. “What did you stop for? I'm ok, it was just a little tight at first.” I said and he began the assault on my hole again, this time with a little more vigor.
“There is something we have yet to discuss about this.” He said as he pushed his fingers in and turned them and touched something deep inside me. I jumped then nearly melted as he kept rubbing my prostate. I had heard a couple of guys talking about it quietly at the gym once, and figured it was just a gay thing. “That little magic button I am playing with in there that has you feeling like you about to shoot a load, is your prostate. Personally I love it when a guy is in me and constantly hitting my prostate like this.” he said with a smile in his voice. “Just like you did to me when you fuc....uh, made love to me.”
“And this is why you came so hard and so many times? I get it now. I feel like I could let a load fly right now, and I'm leaking precum like a damned faucet.” I said as he continued to massage it. I felt his fingers slide almost out of me and then that tightness was back for a few seconds. He began moving them around and hitting my prostate again, but not as often. It felt like I had been on my knees with my ass in the air for at least a couple of hours, but when I glanced at the clock I saw it had only been about 45 minutes.
“I think you are ready, but you get the final say in this. Are you ready for this?” he asked gently.
I thought for a few seconds then said, “Yes sir, I am ready for your hard cock, sir.”
“On your back.” he ordered.
“Yes sir.” I said playing along with his ordering me around.
“Leg's in the air.” he ordered and I raised my legs up. He still had all his fingers stuffed in my ass, so we both moved kind of slowly so as not to break the contact. “Now, relax and push out as you feel my fingers exit.” he ordered.
“Yes sir!” I said sharply.
He slipped his fingers out and gently pushed the head of his cock inside where his fingers had just left. I pushed out, then began pushing my ass back onto him. “Dear God! Feels like a 4x4 being shoved inside me.” I said as I kept pushing back on him. I felt more full there than I had ever felt as about half of him slipped into me. I thought he had it all in me and stopped pushing back against him. He didn't slow his entry even a little, and I knew the strain he must be under trying not to just slide in and risk hurting me. I had been with a virgin girl once and just barely managed to go slow enough not to turn her off sex forever. Once I was fully seated in her, she made me lay still and wait. One of the hardest things I had even done at that time.
I finally felt his balls against my ass crack and knew he had that massive dick all the way in me. “You ok so far?” he asked with tenderness.
“Yeah, I'm ok, but give me a minute to... I don't know... Get used to having that big thing in me?” I said.
I knew the strain of being buried deep and not yet able to move. “I'm waiting on you to relax again. You are all tensed up again. Now relax!” the last of that was an order.
My hole relaxed at his command but the too full feeling didn't go away. After another minute or so, I felt him begin to pull back, then push back in. “Yes sir,” I grunted out “Now fuck me!” I ordered. “I need to feel you move that thing in me again.” as I pulled off him about half way then pushed my hole back on his hard manhood. He began slowly pulling his dick nearly out of me then sliding it back in just as slowly. I was amazed at his determination to go slowly, but I wanted him to move faster. “Faster!” I ordered. He complied with my order and sped up his movements in me. The more often he hit my prostate the faster I wanted him to move. Eventually I figured out how to arch my back in such a way that he hit my prostate with every stroke. It didn't take me very long to be moaning like an old whore, and dripping more precum than I ever have before.
Before long he was pulling about half way out and jamming his dork back in me with gusto. Half way out then quickly balls deep again, and it was starting to drive me crazy! I knew after about 5 minutes of this that I was almost ready to shoot my load all over the sheets. He began to speak, “T-Trevor” he paused for another deep breath, “I'm about to erupt, do you want it IN you or ON you?” he finally managed to stammer out.
I didn't even have to think about it. “Cum in my ass and fill me up with your spunk!” I said between gasps and pants of my own. “I'm about ready to let go too! Very soon now!” As my hole clamped down on his, as I began my eruption, I felt his first spurt erupt inside me. Once we were both done cumming, and he had pulled out his still stiff manhood, we lay down beside one another and rode out the mutual high from having a man fuck me for the first time.
After we finally got our breath back, Jack asked, “I hope I didn't hurt you. That is one TIGHT hot ass, tho.”
I thought for a minute, “I wouldn't say hurt, but there were a couple of times it was a little uncomfortable, but it didn't last long, then turned into pleasure.” I said, then added “Thank you for being my first! It was much better than I expected, and as a plus I came without touching myself, which is a first.”
Jack smiled at me, then said “I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I'm always a little scared about being any ones first time, I mean this is a pretty fat piece of meat to take the first time.”
I had to laugh just to try and deflate him a little. “I'll grant you it's a good size, but it ain't all that.” I said with a smirk.
“Asshole.” he muttered under his breath.
“What about it? You already got it stretched out.” I said. “I guess now that you been in it, you won't want any more of it.”
“Nah, I'll dump your ass when it's not good and tight any more.” he said. “That will take about 2 or 3 more times.”
It was my turn to say it. “Asshole!” I could feel his smirk from behind me.
“Oh you want in it again already?” he asked.
I drooped, “Not right now. I need a nap, unless that thing hasn't gone down yet.”
“Close your eyes and rest then, its finally starting to go down.” Jack said.
I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom, as I stepped in the bedroom door again, I noticed he was still hard as a rock. “So, starting to go down huh? My guess is your are wanting back in this tight ass again.” I said with a wanton smile.
“Yeah, but it will go down. Take a nap, and I will too.” It was about this time his phone rang and he reached for it and looked at the display. Fuck” he muttered. He answered the phone with a “Yes?” pause “Really?” exasperated “No, that won't happen.” pause “I said no. I don't even know why you would ask.” pause “Yeah, you too.” then hung up the phone. “Mother fucker!” I laid there quietly not wanting to ask. I figured it was his ex or someone similar. “And THAT was my mom. She had the unmitigated gall to ask to borrow some money.” and yes he used air quotes and exaggerated the borrow.
At least his cock had deflated now, so I didn't feel so bad about my upcoming nap. I rolled over and signaled for him to do the same, then draped my arm across him and pulled him closer to me. “I'm sorry she disturbed your zen like state.” He nodded. A couple of minutes later I felt his breathing level out and knew he was sleeping, and I was shortly behind him.
©2025 Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment